Broccoli Soup, topped with roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli.
- Broccoli florets (small) - 20
- Cauliflower florets (small) - 10
- Onion (yellow) - 1
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Milk - 1 cup
- Pepper power - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Heat pan, add 1 tbsp butter and fry finely chopped garlic and onion, till onion is translucent
- Add broccoli and cauliflower florets (retain 2 each for roasting and garnishing) and cook till they get soft
- Now add 3 cups of water and simmer for 15 to 20 mins
- Blend the veggie, add milk, pepper powder, salt to taste and simmer again for 5 mins
- Chop 2 florets of broccoli and cauliflower retained for garnishing to fine bite size pieces.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp butter and fry bite size pieces and season with pepper powder
- Garnish soup with roasted broccoli and cauliflower and server hot